Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hi All!

Now that our new and most wonderful assistant coach has given us the opportunity to be more connected
with all you fans, I thought I would let you guys get to know me a little bit.  Im not sure if many of you know,
but i am the only hometown girl on our team! I was born and raised here in Las Cruces, and am ecstatic to
get to be an Aggie as well as a part of such a wonderful program.  When I graduated high school I did not
think that volleyball was something I wanted to do in college so, I entered NMSU as a normal student for my
first semester in college.  As much as I enjoyed all the freedom that came with it, there was still part of me
that was itching to get back into the gym and play again.  Thankfully, Coach Jordan was kind enough to let
me join the team in the spring semester of 2010!  I have been with them ever since and have loved every bit
of it!  It's great being back at it again.  I'll have to admit, it took me a while to get back into the swing of
things, and I have learned so much in just the year I have been apart of this team.  Fall was a big
adjustment for me and an incredible experience and I cannot wait for next season!  Now that we are back at
it this spring training hard, everyone including myself, are making huge strides.  The environment in the gym
and weight room are awesome and we are working hard preparing for this upcoming season! I hope to meet
more of you guys soon!  We appreciate all your support! Go Aggies!
Jene Coppedge #1