Sunday, October 2, 2011


Hi, 
I'm Desiree Scott and I'm a sophomore this year and  excited to be back! Last year as a freshman I started and had a blast but it was a total learning experience because I was just coming out of high school and had never played at such a high level. It was a little rough in the beginning especially having a few injuires to start off the season but in the end freshman year turned out great. This year as a sophomore it is a totally different experience because we dont have to do all the freshman duties, setting up the nets and carrying the equipment when we travel to name a few.  The team also has higher expectations for each other and a team as a whole, we're closer and it feels more like a family than a bunch of individuals on a team.  Which I love and is one of the main reasons I decided to attend NMSU and play volleyball in the first place. This year is also easier in school because we had a year to figure out how to do things around school fitting in homework sleep time and volleyball,  and now we have it down to a science.  All the support from our fans this year is awesome and I hope to see everyone continuing to cheer us on!! Go Aggies!!!
 
Desiree Scott #14