Monday, September 12, 2011


                                      Hello!
      For those of you who don't know, I am from a tiny 1A high school in the small town of Elfrida, AZ. My graduating class had about 35 kids in it, so as you can imagine, it has been a huge transition from high school to here at NMSU! However, I am absolutely loving my experience here so far both on and off the court. The change in level of play for one, is huge. I love having great competition and an AMAZING team to play with. Especially with all the team chemistry that showed right from the very beginning! As for off the court I love the fact that I can meet someone new almost every day. Everyone on campus is incredibly friendly and Las Cruces already feels like home! Although the change from such a small school to a university was a bit intimidating at first, I am so thankful that I took the opportunity to come here and be an Aggie! 
#23 Gwen Murphy