Monday, September 26, 2011

Hey aggie fans!!

I'm Deirdre Pajares and I am a sophomore this year! I am really looking forward to this season not only because of the great talent we have this year but also because our expectations for each other are definitely higher than what we had last year. My freshmen year was kind of rough for me.. I was just coming off of a total knee reconstruction and I was struggling to get back to how I was playing before I hurt myself. So two knee surgeries later, I am back as a sophomore! I couldn't be more excited! Besides the fact that we have a ton of talent, we have a bunch of REALLY great girls that have become our "home away from home" family. As a freshmen it is pretty easy to get lost and not know how to prioritize your time. So this year I know a little more of what to expect and how to stay ahead of the game. This season will be GREAT for us! So thank you everyone for your continued support and can't wait to see yall in the PAN AM!! 

#31 Deirdre Pajares:))